Tuesday, May 26, 2009

365:Day 115 ~ WOO-HOO!

I am so excited to report that the rest of my Mother’s Day gift arrived TODAY! My 50mm lens in here!!! YIPPEE!

I took it out back to play around with it before dinner and I have to say that the colors are so much more vivid, the pictures are more crystal clear, and I seriously love the blur effect!!! NICE! I can’t wait to get in some more practice … this time on my two favorite little girlies! I’ve only had the lens for 3 hours and already I’m IN LOVE!!! :)

2 comments:

B.E.A.L. said...

yaaaaayyyyy! I am so happy you got it today!

i can't wait to see your pictures...so fun!

I am so excited for you my friend!

Anonymous said...

ok question can you take far away and close up? wade got me one for mothers day too which i love but i can't really take pics of peeps in front of me without backing up so i think i am exchanging it