Thursday, May 28, 2009

365:Day 117 ~ Mobile Artwork...

So…today Carly Anne Bixie Loo Hoo came home from school with more paint on her than she ever has – EVER! On her school calendar for today it said “Cactus Art” as part of today’s activities. I’m gonna go out on a limb and say that it had something to do with green and brown paint. I know it’s a shot in the dark and all, but I just thought I’d thrown it out there! :)

This picture actually only highlight’s the bulk of the paint that this cute bod was sporting. In addition to the green paint on her shorts and legs {as shown here}, there was also green and brown paint on the front and side of her shirt ... brown paint on the inside of one of the leg holes of her shorts {how does that even happen?} ... and green paint all over her arm.

All I could do was chuckle. And wonder how in the world she managed to get the paint EVERYWHERE! I sure can’t wait to see the finished “Cactus Art” product!!!

Preschool rocks!

P.S. Are you lovin' the blur as much as I am???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh the blur is amazing! i need to get that lense!

ok question how do you get that paint out!? reese has a couple articles of "art clothing" waiting for me to attack yet again!

B.E.A.L. said...

i am loving the pictures with you new lens....and what a cute picture!

i can picture the paint all over her...and how cute is her little lower body in this picture....love it!