Monday, July 13, 2009

365:Day 163 ~ Itty Bitty Ballerina

Okay, you have just got to click open this picture and look at Carly’s facial expression. She is SO serious! And SO adorable, if I do say so myself!!!

Today was the first day of Carly’s Princess Dance Camp! She got to wear different costumes and a light-up twinkly crown, but I think that she was most excited to wear her own little leotard and ballet shoes!

She absolutely loved her first day of camp! Tomorrow they get to have a tea party and polish their nails! Oh to be a princess!!!

5 comments:

Kristi Joy said...

What concentration! What a sweetie! Sounds like a super fun camp!! What a cool theme!

The Rodriguez Crew said...

okay SERIOUSLY. THIS MIGHT BE MY FAVORITE POST IN A VERY LONG TIME. like come on with the cuteness!! when I see pictures like this, I think WOW. I HAVE TO HAVE A GIRL. no doubt about it, I just have to for this reason alone!

i love that sweet little facial expression, and that ponytail and those little hands.

omg, i love it all!

B.E.A.L. said...

this absolutely precious! I love seeing carly doing dance and loving it!

the face and hands and concentration are just too much!

B.E.A.L. said...

i forgot to add that i LOVE how you got this picture through the window and you can see just part of camille!

greatness!

Meg said...

That is just the most adorable thing I have ever seen!