Thursday, July 30, 2009

365:Day 180 ~ Snip, Snip, Snip!

My bangs have been driving me CAHrazy for the past few weeks since they were veeeeerrrrrrry long. And today I could stand it no more.

I made a urgent phone call to my new stylist {thanks to my sweet friend, Gina} that has only cut my hair one time before, to see if there was any freak way that she could get me in today! AND SHE COULD!

So, I have 3 things to share in relation to this haircut:

1. Apparently the 3 days of All-Soft is already working because she told me that my hair is very healthy. It hasn’t been cut since April and it only needed about an inch snipped off! Which is really weird since I thought it was TOTALLY BROOMISH!

2. I can see. You know, since my bangs aren’t down to my lips anymore. Yeeeeeesssss! You guys all look fantastic, btw.

3. I have GIGANTOR bags under my eyes due to the fact that we had an excessively loud thunderstorm around 6ish this morning, which meant that we had 2 adults, 1 wild toddler, 1 big girl, and 1 dog in our QUEEN size bed. Wasn’t the best night’s sleep ever.

What??? That doesn’t have anything to do with the haircut? Um yea, I know. Just felt like I needed to explain! :)

3 comments:

B.E.A.L. said...

very cool how you took that picture...love that you got in so quick....and didn't even notice the bags you goof!

Anonymous said...

What bags? I just see cute bangs!

jarleonard said...

I don't think it's fair that you look so pretty without makeup.