Wednesday, September 9, 2009

365:Day 221 ~ A Surprise for My Favorite Guy!

So, if you’re a reader of our family blog, you know that Bill and I play a TON of Gin Rummy while we were on vacation this year. We’re a bit addicted actually. We’ve been playing several times a week ever since we got home…which was two months ago!

Last week, I decided to surprise Bill and order a deck of photo playing cards from Shutterfly with a picture of our trip on them. They arrived today and are they ever adorable…AND Bill was surprised! YES!

Now, maybe they will bring me a little luck. Because I’ve been loosing almost consistently for the last MONTH! :) I’ll let you know how I do…

4 comments:

B.E.A.L. said...

those turned out fabulous....very cute! I am glad you tested them out by ordering them so now I know they would be a great gift idea.

Those are the best cards ever because they have your two girls and a memory of your summer vacay!

LOVE them...I am sure you will play so much better with your new cards!

The Johnson's said...

Such a cute idea!!! The girls picture is just too precious!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love that picture!

And what a cute, cute idea!

We have a daddy b-day coming up this month... might have to *borrow* your idea!

{Can you believe I've never, ever played gin rummy? You make me want to learn... sounds fun!}

Kristi Joy said...

LOVE THEM!!