Tuesday, September 22, 2009

365:Day 234 ~ Scholastic

I'm volunteering a lot this year for both Macy and Carly's schools. One of my duties is that I am the "book order mom" for Macy's teacher. Kinda takes me back to the days when I had a classroom of my own. There's something exciting about book orders ... probably because I'm a children's book junkie! :) I spent a little time getting the orders organized tonight and once I get the go ahead from the teacher it will be a go! Don't you just love book orders?!?!

3 comments:

B.E.A.L. said...

yep....love book orders. Ashton's teacher last year had it set up online which is something we didn't have when I was teaching and that was just a few years ago!

Have fun with it!

Kristi Joy said...

YES! I do love them. It takes me back to when I was a KID IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL!

I loved, loved, loved the book fairs! :) And days of bringing home my book order flyer.

We, too, are kid book junkie's. I buy waaaaay too many. But I love them. More so than my kiddos even! :)

Thanks for takin' me back to the "good ol days!" :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, I do love me some book orders too! LOVE seeing when an order form is in their little folder!