Thursday, December 2, 2010

365:Day 336 ~ Jump Start!

So.  Adventures are never in short supply when Erin and I are around.
And today was no exception.
It's a long story why, but Erin picked Carly up from school for me and I met them in the parking lot. 
Of course that meant that we had to chit-chat for a bit. 
Well.  Erin didn't realize it, but her car was only on the first "click"...not turned all the way on.

I looked over at her right before I was about to pull away and saw her mouthing something to me.
"My battery is dead."

I mean seriously. 
We've talked for endless hours on the phone a million times.
We've worn our husbands out with all our chatter.
We are never, never, ever at a loss for words or run out of things to talk about.
But, we've never managed to drain a car battery ... until today.

And for some reason, the whole situation cracked.me.up.
Our hero, BB {H1 and H2 respectively}, walked us through jumping a car. 
Cuz I haven't had my hands on jumper cables since high school, and Erin had never jumped a car before.

I about wet my pants from laughing.
I don't know why exactly, but I thought it was down right hysterical that we killed a car battery.
So, of course, I had to snap a pic.
And then Erin did too.

Since, after all, these are the kinds of hilarious friendship memories that must be documented.

1 comment:

B.E.A.L. said...

still makes me laugh...glad you were there to rescue me....too funny and I love that we have pictures to document the event. WOW!!!