Thursday, December 9, 2010

365:Day 343 ~ All About ME!

So...like most mamas I know, I rarely do things for myself.  And I mean extremely rarely.  I had SUCH a fun afternoon today...shopping with my sweet friends, Trish and Cody ... for US ... the mamas.  We went to a place called Frisco Mercantile {a big warehouse with really cool and unique stuff}.  We did find a few gifts for other people, but we did a little shopping for ourselves too.  Then we had lunch.  And then we headed to Distinctively Hers {a fun little boutique} and we all got a new pair of jeans!!!  :)  I wear jeans approximately 97% of the time, and I'm so excited that the pair I picked was a new brand that I'd never heard of before!  I so needed today in the middle of all this holiday craziness!  We had a blast on our MAMA outing!

1 comment:

B.E.A.L. said...

Well....that is SO fun and very much deserved! Can't wait to see you sport your new jeans...you do such fun things with your friends!

Mama time is the BEST especially with girlfriends!!