Tuesday, December 14, 2010

365:Day 348 ~ Accident Prone

Oh my.  Our little Carly Anne is just an accident waiting to happen.  Last week, she scratched her chin on the slide when we picked Macy up from school {how, we don't know, but she managed}.  And then today, she got into a knock-down, drag-out with a tricycle during recess, and the trike won.  The story is unclear, but she either hit her cheek on the seat or the handlebar.  

Um.  Can you say "accident prone"?


P.S.  She was super excited for me to take a picture of her latest injury!  And this shot really doesn't do it justice.  I bet that it will be a pretty shade of purple tomorrow.  Maybe I can con her into letting me try to get another one.

1 comment:

B.E.A.L. said...

poor carly....I can bet that hurt and this pitiful and cute little face doesn't look to happy about her owie!