Wednesday, October 28, 2009

365:Day 270 ~ Yard Art!

When we were at the pumpkin patch place on Monday, I spotted these cute little candy corn for our yard and my genius hubby came up with the idea to put the girl's names on them! So today, I got black paint pen from Hobby Lobby and jazzed up these candy corn a bit with my two favorite girly names {I mighta picked up a couple cute wooden pumpkins for my kitchen for 50% off too…just sayin’}!

I think they turned out pretty cute and Macy and Carly absolutely LOVED them! Daddy is going to put a coat of poly on them tomorrow and then they’re going straight to the front yard!

Have I mentioned that I SO love fall?

4 comments:

Kristi Joy said...

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute. I love it. How they heck can you write like that?

Their names look so cute on there!!

The Rasdalls said...

Such a creative lil family :) Those are adorable and I'm sure the girls are just loving those :)

B.E.A.L. said...

yep...can't wait to get mine done...good spottin' on your part and LOVE the idea to put their names on them...bill is a genius! you know how I love my girls' names on anything!

if only i could print their name on the computer and get it on the candy corn...i so can't write good!

they turned out AWESOME....love 'em!

Anonymous said...

LOVE these!!!

Cutest candy corns with cutest little girlie names on them!!